About Baileys Solicitors
Property Law Services
With many years of property law experience we offer a highly professional but reasonably priced residential and commercial conveyancing service for a wide range of clients. We pride ourselves on personal service and we have a strong and loyal client base locally in the Cheadle Hulme, Bramhall and Stockport areas.
With developments in technology, including our state-of-the-art case management system, we are now able to bring the benefits of our service to clients based anywhere in England and Wales.
Baileys is an accredited member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme a benchmark standard which signifies that we have successfully undertaken specialist training in the latest developments and undergone rigourous checks confirming that
• We have the necessary expertise to carry out property transactions with proper care and due diligence on our clients’ behalf
• we are a genuine legal services provider
• your money is safe with us
• you can expect to receive a genuinely high standard of customer care.
Employment Law Services
We also specialise in employment law , with considerable experience both taking and defending unfair dismissal and discrimination claims in the Employment Tribunal. We frequently advise employers and employees about redundancy-related issues and we always give high priority to clients needing urgent advice about settlement agreements.
It is difficult for most people who lose their job to carry the cost of bringing a legal compensation claim but there are a number of funding options available and we always offer a free 60 minute meeting at the start of a case in which these issues can be discussed.
WHAT WE DO
• Sales and purchases of houses and apartments
• Transfer of Equity cases
• Lease extensions
• Sales and purchases of offices
• Shops and industrial premises
• Leases for Landlords
• Approving Leases for Tenants
• Advising property developers on setting up schemes and obtaining Land Registry approvals
Contact us today on 0844 824 3984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org